It comes at a price: what I have to do is choose seven deserving bloggers, who then:
3. Choose seven other bloggers to award, link to those bloggers, and notify them.
(Eventually, I guess, every single blogger in the whole world will be the proud possessor of this award.)
- I have waved from the window of 10 Downing Street, and was disconcerted when a) the group of children outside all waved back and b) Tony Blair noticed me doing it.
- I am taller than you think I am.
- I catch spiders in my flat with a glass and postcard and release them to the wild, or as wild as it gets in Islington. (Did they contribute to the mortgage? No.)
- I wore black throughout the nineties.
- My ancestor, Alice Dick, was burnt as a witch.
- I have to look up practise/practice every time because I never remember which is which.
- All knowledge of geography was wiped from my brain by an evil geography teacher called Miss Henderson.
My Seven Chosen Bloggers: all worth a read